forum des tueurs furtifs Index du Forum

Portail Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  forum des tueurs furtifs Index du Forum » La team » Présentation
Auteur Message
BoySmile
Recrue

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mar - 08:12 (2018) Répondre en citant

Arsenal's Three-Man Shortlist To Replace Wenger?

Arsene Wenger's future at Arsenal is slowly but surely coming to sbobet มือ ถือ an end as speculation surrounding his successor keeps making the headlines. Here are the three managers who are apparently the frontrunners for his job if he leaves.According to The Sun, former Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel is leading the race for the Emirates hot heat, but on Wednesday, former Bayern Munich and Real Madrid boss Carlos Ancelotti seemed to sbobet มือ ถือ throw his name into the mix.The 58-year-old has been tipped to take over the Italy national team in recent weeks, but when asked recently if he will be the Azzurri's next manager, he was vague with his answer, which many have interpreted as a hint that he is interested in returning to the Premier League."My answer is this: the federation... must create its own new structure, after which it will make the decision," Ancelotti replied, as quoted by The Sun."I rest of my idea, it takes first clarity, then you can think about it, even if my goal is still to train a club team."(After being asked which club) I still do not know, it's all on the high seas, you have to wait a couple of months."Spanish publication AS believes that another manager who is close to a move to the Premier League is former FC Barcelona boss Luis Enrique, who is said to have started taking English lessons, which has led many to believe that he could also sbobet มือ ถือ be the Gunners' next boss.

Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Mar - 08:12 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation